Order Management Specialist with French
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
• Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
• Relevant work experience
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Works with end customer and internal departments of the customers
• Works with Ops leads and customers to design, implement and drive Value Generating [VG] roadmaps;
• Processing ERP orders for:
o Orders confirmation
o Supply confirmation
o Third party vendors
• Offering information to customers via e-mails;
• Updating the system regarding clients, supplies, pricing;
• Maintaining relations with logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
• Creating purchase orders (POs) for the third party orders;
• Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements;
• Building a relation with clients and sales representatives;
• Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
• Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient;
• Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs, ensurance);
• Meets/ Adheres to Contractual Metrics
• Ensures required information is entered into central database pertaining to customer enquiries.
• Adheres to client's (Intel) defined processes & procedures and company policies
• Create FAQs for inclusion in the Intel knowledgebase or posting externally to assist with customer education or internal support for contact center agents.
• Flags up personal training requirements to Team Lead
• Suggest and implement process improvement ideas using the LEAN methodology and tools;
• Successfully completes the License To Operate (LTO) and passes the process knowledge test (PKT) on a monthly basis;
• Provides assistance to new colleagues whenever possible;
• Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team in the update process of any process related SOPs.
• Answers queries, requests and complaints though inbound/outbound calls, emails / web cases / chats, depending on customer requirements, as per the service levels agreed in terms of response time.
• Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
• Updating the working procedures periodically;