Customer Experience Specialist (back office)
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Gi Group is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist for a multinational company that offers commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide range of customers, from private consumers to large corporations and governments.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Preferred minimum 2-year experience in the field;
- Fluent in English;
- Any other European language skill is a plus (French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, German);
- Customer Services, preferably with expertise in contract management;
- Customer-oriented and action-oriented;
- Self-motivated, with good communication skills;
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of customers in different countries;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful, timely accounting and lifecycle maintenance of all orders / contracts / projects in systems;
- Prompt and correct issuance of invoices;
- Creating credit requests / documents;
- Providing the necessary professional support to the local department regarding all necessary administration activities;
- Maintaining communication with the local sales, operations and local assistance department ;
- Maintain up to date a data base with country specifics;
- Validation of the handover received for entering orders in ERP;
- Entering in the system the orders / contracts / projects received from the customer;
- Administration of all aspects related to the lifetime maintenance of orders in SAP and SFDC;
- Management of materials and services in case of contract settings and renewals;
- Generation of renewal contracts for operations and sales departments;
- Generating administrative activities for processing orders in the system;
- Placing orders for services and materials;
- Financial closure of orders for materials and services in SAP;
- Documents validation.
For more information, do not hesitate to apply directly!