Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- experienta minim 6 luni intr-o agentie de turism;
- disponibilitate de lucru in ture;
- persoana comunicativa si energica;
- folosirea tehnologiilor pentru a recomanda si a vinde clientilor produsele si serviciile adecvate;
- intelegerea nevoilor clientilor si adaptarea stilului folosind informatiile furnizate pentru a gasi modalitati de imbunatatire a satisfactiei si loialitatii acestora;
- salariu fix;
- bonus lunar din vanzari;
- posibilitati de avansare rapida;
- contract pe perioada nedeterminata;
- perioada de training.
- in ture, de la 10-14 si 14-22.
- Baneasa (Bucuresti), Galati.