R&D Simulation Engineer (Hydraulics) _Sibiu _R&D VED EBS
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie! Check out your future responsibilities below Interested in working with MATLAB /Simulink ? Check out your daily tasks:
* Build/ update/use simulation models for hydraulic components;
* Simulink -based project work (simulation and analysis; report writing; technical recommendations);
* Develop analytical models for component or system-level simulations.
* Academic education in engineering/ physics/ mathematics;
* Basics of Computer Programming;
* Sound working knowledge of at least one simulation tool e.g. MATLAB / Simulink / Mathematica or similar;
* Relevant working experience as a simulation engineer or similar.
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame 1999 - 2020, Continental invested about i 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over 20.100 colleagues by the end of 2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.