Junior Financial Controller - CSC TSR
* Collect, check and clarify financial data and information from the Business Unit locations;
* Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement;
* Monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
* Analysis and tracking of sales and cost variances on customer and product level;
* Involvement in the Forecast and Yearly Budget planning;
* Prepare extended financial reports and presentations.
* University Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Knowledge of generally accepted financial principles. Preferred Abilities:
* Learning capacity and analytical skills;
* Self-discipline, reliability, consistency;
* Open communication and good teamwork.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.