Financial Controlling Internship - CSC TSR
* Support Financial Controllers in providing meaningful and informative analysis explaining business results;
* Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
* Support in the preparation of periodical management reports;
* Take ownership of ad hoc special projects.
* Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* German language is a plus, not mandatory;
* Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Professional Development Opportunities
* International Work Environment;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.