onsemi is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills required along with the ability to plan both tactical and strategic projects.
• Understanding of principles, theories and concepts of semiconductor processing (both wafer fabrication and assembly) and good working knowledge of Analog products, applications and functions desired.
• Ability to evaluate product performance and improve yields through investigative techniques including, but not limited to bench testing, data mining/analysis, and test improvements necessary.
• Ability to mine data through statistical analysis using Excel, Datapower, JMP, or other statistical software package.
• Ability to think creatively to identify and implement ongoing cost reductions working closely with manufacturing.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate several efforts at one time in order to support both schedule and issue driven activities.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills required due to the global reach of company and customer base.
• Min BSEE required with 5-8 years of related experience.
• Responsible for new product development support and sustaining product engineering within the liner power & amplifier business unit.
• Active involvement and interface with the project team including design, process, test, evaluation, reliability engineering, and project management to release new products for precision amplifiers, comparators, and application specific products.
• To sustain a portion of the existing portfolio with cost reductions, yield improvements, and technical customer support.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.