Principal Design Engineer
onsemi is committed to providing career advancement and development opportunities. Our employees are crucial to the success of our company - it is important for us to provide global programs that recognize, develop and enable our employees to grow. Our career development philosophy is that employees own their careers by leveraging the programs, tools and resources available to them.Requirements
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 8+ years of industry experience.
• Experience in Virtuoso Schematic, Cadence Simulator Tool and understanding of operational amplifiers data sheet is a must
• Responsible for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
• Interfaces as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality, and marketing as the product move to completion and distribution.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• We offer space for your creativity. We are encouraging initiatives, ideas and solutions. You will have the opportunity to develop and be part of interesting international projects.
• Entertainment turns into work. You can look forward to private health care services, dental services, meal vouchers, annual celebration, team activities and a great coffee.
• Stability and good atmosphere. We score high in employee satisfaction surveys.
• Flexible Schedule. Work in a way that suits you by having flexible start and finish time.