Solution Architect (SAP S/4 Hana)
To position MassMutual as a market leader for the next stage of growth, it is critical that we build top engineering capacity in a rapidly changing digital world. Romania has a significant pool of highly trained engineering professionals and so we are very excited to build operations in both Bucharest and Cluj.Requirements
▪ 5 + years of experience in SAP implementations
▪ 3 + years of experience with S/4 Hana and SAP Hana Enterprise.
▪ 5 + years of experience as Data Architect or Data Warehouse Architect.
▪ 5 + years of experience leading medium to large-scale projects.
▪ Strong SAP S/4 Hana understanding and SAP Hana Enterprise custom side car/Data Warehouse development experience.
▪ Proven experience defining enterprise-wide reporting standards and frameworks.
▪ Demonstrated experience in setting and influencing company-wide strategic direction.
▪ Demonstrated experience in the development of SAP Hana Enterprise solutions for business analytics.
▪ Defines Data Model solution approach, develops systems requirements, designs, and prototypes proof of concept approach, testing and training. Defines support procedures.
▪ Understands business processes, accounting principles, systems configuration, enhancements, and data or enables related processes.
▪ Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes and SAP S/4 Hana and SAP Hana Enterprise expertise.
▪ Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
▪ Leads multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation, and support.
▪ Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
▪ Work with Enterprise Architecture and development teams to design and implement new collaboration and messaging solutions
▪ Lead team and stakeholders to successful deliveries
▪ Strong troubleshooting skills and experienced in clearing roadblocks
▪ Develop, configure, and/or integrate new capabilities and enhancements
▪ Analyze business needs, evaluate technologies, and develop strategic plans and roadmaps
▪ Evaluate and improve solutions through automation, monitoring, and scalability enhancements
▪ Accountable for Architecture Snapshot, Solution Design, Prototyping, design and code reviews, non-functional requirements
▪ Actively participate in technology evaluations, designs and reviews
▪ Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation, and support of SAP Hana Enterprise services.
▪ Participates in weekly team meetings and internal initiatives to review outstanding issues and/or to discuss new trends or projects.
▪ Manages and completes complex assignments and projects.
▪ Provides training, mentorship, and ongoing support of SAP Hana Enterprise Architecture to IT and business stakeholders.
▪ Provides process expertise and solutions in SAP S/4 Hana and SAP Hana Enterprise.
▪ Experience working with SAP S/4HANA collaboration tools
▪ Establish standards and requirements to evaluate and direct enhancements and implement solutions related to SAP S/4Hana Enterprise area across enterprise wide.
▪ Strong understanding of Data Warehouse methodologies and Design Options.
▪ Strong analytical ability, judgment, and problem-solving analysis techniques.
▪ Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization to include executives.
▪ Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones.
▪ Motivated by the desire to make a difference in the business, to work with a highly talented set of peers, and to work on interesting projects.
▪ Demonstrated ability to execute financial analysis.
▪ Must be a proven leader with the ability to inspire other team members.
▪ Knowledge of architecture and application design patterns
▪ Big picture strategic thinking looking at long term sustainability, innovative mindset
▪ Experience with the full spectrum of software engineering value stream (e.g. build, integration, testing, and releasing / deployment)