Oracle Business Consultant with French
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- Business degree
- Experience in Oracle Implementation (Oracle R12 or Cloud will be a plus)
- Experience in Accounting
- Has already worked in French and English
Expected functional Skills:
o Purchasing: know what is the P2P and how purchasing rules are usually implemented in an ERP
o Accounting (Payables and Receivable) : Knows the stakes of account payables and receivables (IFRS is a plus)
o Supplier Management: knows the principle of a supplier master repository management
o Fixed Asset: understands main Fixed asset rules
- Good oral and writing skills (for training animation and user guide writing)
- Capacity to communicate with business to support user adoption of the solution
- Capacity to organize and moderate business workshops
- Oracle ERP (R12 or Cloud is a plus)
- Office Pack (Excel, PPT)
- Enterprise Tester is a plus
The consultant will be the link between the core team and the business owner
He needs to understand the expectations from the core team and makes it clear for business owners and key users.
He will ensure that the key users and business has all the required elements to adopt the ERP.
When it is necessary, he will advise the team on how to adapt the business rules in the ERP.