Junior Software Developer (RPA)
Genos is a Danish-Romanian software development and consultancy company with vast experience in creating and managing complex software development through dedicated teams.
Growth is one of the strongest words that describe us. Over time, we have mastered the art of handpicking the right talents and building high-performance teams that work as a seamless extension of the client’s in-house staff. Knowing the market and continuously learning about the needs of our clients, we aim to offer them the most suitable long-term benefits of working with a nearshoring partner.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development related field (Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Math)
- A passion for writing solid, maintainable code
- Good English communication skills
- Knowledge of any OOP programming language (C#/VB.net is preferred since it is UiPath’s core language, but any language is a plus)
- Being able to organize your work with Git and Jira
Nice to have:
- Database Development knowledge (SQL querying, CRUD operations)
- Web based technologies (REST APIs, Web services, http requests etc.)
Your job will be to learn how to create robust RPA solutions and to implement them, applying a set of high standards and going by thorough guidelines.
As part of the Nordic RPA team, you will be working closely with experienced consultants, RPA developers and business analysts in order to deliver high-quality robots to our clients. You will also be working on internal products such as the Nordic RPA Framework or any other projects that suit your skillset and interests.
Day to day duties:
- Learning to use the UiPath suite in order to develop and maintain robots.
- Using an Agile approach to develop software, together with Kanban boards and Scrum events.
- Understanding the business processes and being able to map them to a software solution.
Learning to become a consultant (Time management, interacting with clients, offering high-quality support and assistance etc.)
- Being able to respect the software development standards (writing unit tests, writing meaningful comments in code/ git pushes, structure your work correctly into components etc.)
- Having meaningful contributions to our way of working and continuously trying to improve
- Working for a Danish company that strives to be a market leader, always trying to reach higher standards.
- The possibility to come up with an idea for a product and develop it with the help of a very open-minded team.
- Clear career progression program
- Working in a team with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant working environment, newly set offices in the center of Bucharest
- Private healthcare subscriptions
- Food tickets
- Office entertainment events and unique experiences in a joyful environment together with great colleagues