Data Science Analyst
Expressoft Technology a fost infiintata in 1991, avand ca obiect activitatea dezvoltarea de solutii software, vanzarea de echipamente si consumabile pentru piata de hoteluri, restaurante, cafenele, locatii de fast-food, cantine si alte unitati cu specific de alimentatie publica.
De atunci si pana in prezent, Expressoft Technology a dezvoltat solutii software eficiente si durabile. Aplicatiile noastre de marcaj, gestiune si raportare sunt destinate industriei HoReCa, home food delivery, Retail si Sport & SPA.
Prin proiectarea, dezvoltarea si livrarea celor mai inovatoare solutii software si cea mai inalta calitate a serviciilor pentru companiile mari si mijlocii, am devenit compania de tehnologie preferata in domeniul HoReCa, oferindu-le partenerilor nostri componentele principale ale afacerii lor:
aplicatii software pentru puncte de vanzare (asa numitele PointOf-Sales, sau POS),
sisteme de inventariere si control,
instrumente de raportare,
impreuna cu cele mai noi echipamente hardware, toate acestea fiind parte a unei solutii calitative si integrate.
The Data Science Analyst will apply quantitative analysis, and data mining to extract, capture and understand data to form an opinion and derive relevant insights for strategies in customer interaction and product or business growth. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in analytics, research and statistics, and strong communication skills. Applicants should have a strong quantitative background, and experience analyzing large datasets.Responsibilities
• Lead analyses to improve our understanding of clients needs and objectives.
• Provide analytical/technical expertise on how to measure and grow value to our partners.
• Make recommendations and guide product and business decisions based on data analyses and an understanding of long-term strategy.
• Work cross functionally with product, marketing, and sales to define problem statements, access and manipulate data, build analytical models, explain data-gathering requirements, deliver analytics insights, and make recommendations.
• Independently query internal data using SQL to support investigations, research/insights and to drive key decisions across leadership and the organization
• Manage requests and priorities
• Build pipelines and dashboards to support analyses and internal stakeholder needs.
• Attractive salary and benefits;
• Bonuses based on activity, performance, and seniority;
• Team lunches & happy hours
• Work with the best-in-class developers to make the world a better place, improving the quality of life of people and communities by designing and developing innovative solutions.