Customer Service & Logistic Coordinator
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• University degree
• Relevant experience: min 3 years in a similar role;
• People management experience is a plus;
• External providers experience
• English- conversational level
• Good planning and organization skills;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Coordinates the Customer Service team (order entry, stock allocation, invoicing).
• Coordinates the relationship with all customers for entire order to cash process (order, delivery confirmation/issues, returns/refusals, credit note, invoices, delays/claims, payments, overdues) and solves all issues that are not allowing us to ensure the right service to customers or reach our objectives.
• Reviews and provides logistic or descriptive information of products
• Coordinates master data requests from customer and Sales
• Proactively informs the customer about out of stock situations affecting their orders
• Partners Sales team in the customer connect engagements.
• Actively ensures that all customer service processes are in place.
• Communicates regularly to customers regarding KPIs, common activities, NPD, reviews etc.
• Coordinates distribution / delivery process with external providers & internal, for all customers.
• Coordinates directly all internal deliveries, as well as exceptional deliveries.
• Monitors distribution volume and possible groupage options.
• Actively looks for optimization of routes and distribution costs with external providers.
• Resolves all issues related to loading / unloading between transport providers and clients.
• Establishes all working procedures related to transportation.