HR Advisor with French (project based)
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Good command of French (B2) and English (B2)
- Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
- Detailed oriented person with great organizational skills;
- Dynamic, person, involved, serious, motivated;
- Person accustomed to working with objectives in qualitative and quantitative terms
- The management of questions/requests received;
- Receive questions/requests (by phone or email) on human resources topics from employees and human resources representatives;
- Record all questions/requests received to determine if they can be solved by the Contact Center team or whether they need to be forwarded to the second level teams or to the center of expertise;
- Direct clients to self-service options (e.g., existing processes and policies on the Portal) by simultaneously providing guidance, if necessary;
- Solve requests in scope of activity, either by phone or by email;
- Escalated requests that do not fit from activity perimeter to the second or third level or to the center of expertise, to the qualified persons;
- Seek assistance from the Team Manager/Team Coordinator to close complex requests;
- Track partially processed requests (with "pending" status) and update status throughout the workflow;
- Ensure tickets are closed on time, in accordance with the agreed deadlines
Identifying and reporting existing/potential risks.