Sr. Analyst, Recruiting Technology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workday Senior Architect to join our People Solutions Team. Working as part of a global configuration team your role will be to ensure our systems are designed and configured to deliver a great experience for all users. We are currently going through an HR Transformation program where we are redesigning all processes. We need a creative thinker who loves working as part of a team delivering innovative solutions.
Out initial need is in the Recruitment space so Workday experience on this is beneficial, but we are happy to invest in training for the right candidate, if you are HCM certified.
Responsibilities include planning, design, set-up, implementation, education, support.
- Configure Workday solutions to meet the given business requirements for the specific project, following the standard software development lifecycle.
- Work with functional experts to produce formal configuration requirements documentation.
- Develop and execute unit and system integration test plans.
- Manage discovery workshops for specific projects.
- Assist with the definition of system processes and standards.
- Work with the global HRIS team to implement global standards and define and implement regional specific standards.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers at all levels and thoroughly analyse their requirements.
- Proactively identify value-add areas within projects and work autonomously to complete them.
- Good project management skills. Manage multiple stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot configuration and reporting issues to identify and fix root causes.
Skills and experience
- Very good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical thinker
- Functional knowledge across HCM & Talent Acquisition
- 4+ years Workday Configuration, certification required
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.