Senior Business Analyst
LSEG Technology is looking for Senior Business Analysts who have proven experience or interest in the Capital Markets and the Technology Industry. They will work in an agile environment seeking to meet the clients' needs swiftly and accelerate the transfer of requirements to production.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work on specific projects with opportunities to switch roles, teams and projects as you and our dynamic business grow. LSEG Technology's Business Analysts should be well-rounded professionals who display leadership qualities and the ability to tackle new problems across its products and technology stacks.
- Translates the client's functional and non-functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Explain client requirements and proposed solutions to team members. Work together with the team to identify new solutions and alternative paths.
- Plan, develop and maintain a Backlog of Items and prioritize them in line with the Product Roadmap.
- Refine the client requirements, write User Stories and the Acceptance criteria in a BDD format, review them with the Dev Team and get the client's sign off.
- Confirm the Definition of Done for each Story according to the Agile SDLC process
- Handle individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stays abreast of industry developments to understand emerging trends and potential technology requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance/Banking or Engineering field
- An analytical mind and the ability to handle both functional and non-functional requirements
- Strong knowledge of Capital Markets
- Clear understanding of Agile SDLC model
- Customer Centric
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with team members
- Experience or interest in developing technical knowledge
- Passionate and result-oriented
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
Nice to have:
- Basic Knowledge on Computer Networking
- Basic Database Concepts
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder - which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.