Senior Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager in the Capital Markets Infrastructure Service area to be responsible for the next phases of our continued Improvements and Resiliency book of work. You will be part of a hardworking team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical proficiency, delivering significant improvements to mission critical infrastructure with the highest levels of availability, performance and security.Responsibilities
- Handle, deliver, supervise and track a number of key improvements to the current systems and infrastructure;
- Drive improvements to the environment from initial scope requirement gathering exercises through to implementation;
- Encourage innovation and automation within the framework of the environment;
- Understand existing complex environment and be able to easily identify problem areas and undertake successful implementations to resolve and/or mitigate;
- Provide a detailed level of reporting on status of the improvements and enhancements book of work;
- Maintain a strong understanding and be accountable for the delivery for the book of work;
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems;
- Provide regular updates often to senior members of the leadership team;
- Raise risks and issues and provide frequent status reports and for management;
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation;
- Assist with out of hours / weekend changes;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) or have 5 years proven experience in similar role and environment;
- Working experience in technical project management and/or delivery management;
- Have a strong technical background;
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, Ansible);
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, RHEV)
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Experience with scripting (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python);
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP);
- Database knowledge (Oracle, PLSQL);
- Be self-driven and capable to working to tight deadlines;
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.