Support Analyst (Fixed term 18 months)
UnaVista is a software and data solutions business, offering global sell-side and buy-side clients a wide variety of products to assist with operational risk and trade processing (e.g. reconciliations, data solutions, regulatory reporting and trade confirmation services).
The Customer Support Analyst will work on a customer helpdesk supporting users at tier 1 banks, hedge funds, and other financial institutions. The candidate will also support internal infrastructure systems as well as liaising and coordinating work with the data centre staff, as UnaVista is a hosted solution.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- As a UnaVista helpdesk team member, respond efficiently to customer queries and carry out Tier 1 and Tier 2 investigation of reported problems in accordance with SLAs. Most support is via telephone or email and all customer contacts are to be reported in the helpdesk system
- Escalate to relevant teams when needed while keeping ownership of client cases and keeping customers informed of the progress
- Be or become highly knowledgeable in the relevant business domains
- Send service notifications and broadcast communications to users
- Collaborate well with all other internal teams responsible for the business solutions supported by the team - development, QA, professional services, solutions
- Working with staff in the LSEG's technical operations group to ensure that the UnaVista servers and network infrastructure are appropriately managed and maintained
- Working with the Head of Support and Client Services Team Lead to continue to find ways to improve the level of customer service
- Internal infrastructure administration - helping to administer the team's case management module used for tracking helpdesk tickets, application lifecycle management, and project management tasks, etc.
- Keep the internal and customer-facing documentation up to date.
Candidate Profile/ Key Skills:
- 2 years' experience on a helpdesk or similar client-facing role
- Service-oriented approach, good customer-facing telephone/email capabilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL (specific SQL Server experience is best)
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with JIRA/Confluence/Salesforce
- Financial domain exposure
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder - which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.