Internship Translator (German to English) - TSR
As a Translator, you will be involved in general translation and translation-related (support) activities.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
* Process translation requests;
* Prepare documents for translation;
* Provide support to fellow translators;
* Provide high-quality translations of low to medium complexity texts from one foreign language into another foreign language (GER-ENG);
* Commit to agreed deadlines;
* Foster good relationships with fellow colleagues and specialists.
You will benefit from an initial training phase which will help you get familiar with our products, tools, processes and organization. After that, a mentor will offer you all the support you need to assume your responsibilities gradually. At the beginning, your translations will be revised by experienced translators who will offer you their support so you can improve your translation techniques & methods.
* Good knowledge of German and English;
* Study of translation techniques;
* Computer literacy (Good knowledge of MS Office - World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Technical understanding and/or experience in translation (know-how in the automotive field is an advantage);
* Trados knowledge is a plus;
* Very organized person;
* Communicative, team-spirit, flexible.
What we offer:
* The opportunity to learn how to work with a CAT tool and how to excel as a technical translator;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 233,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.