Physical SOC & Technology Supervisor
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• English level: medium (advanced will be an advantage)
• PC skills: advanced (Office, basic networking knowledge, basic IT SOC structure knowledge)
• Seniority on a similar position: preferable 3 years on a similar position
• Other technical skills: Electronic Security Systems basic knowledge (mostly CCTV and access control), SOC / ARC (Alarm Receiving Center) operations experience
• Soft skills: team player, results oriented, good analytical skills, good communication skills, open for professional development, people management
• Certifications: preferable Dispatch Operator / Security Manager
• Legislation: good knowledge of the applicable legislation for security activities
• Responsible for managing the Physical SOC (Security Operations Center) team (SOC operators and Shift supervisors).
• Responsible for implementing and managing PSIM software and Electronic Security Systems (design, deployment, and maintenance).
• Responsible for drafting and updating Standard Work Procedures related to SOC and Electronic Security Systems.
• Responsible for investigating Incidents and Suspicious Activities, containing, and preventing them.
• Responsible for Physical SOC and Electronic Security Systems reporting (on demand and recurrent reports).
• Responsible for conducting Security Operations according to the Security Policy and Strategy.