EMEA Sales Graduate Program
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs EMEA Sales Graduate Program active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Business-related discipline (must have graduated within the last 36 months)
- Passion for technology and sales as well as ability to learn Dell-EMC's technologies, products, and services
- Advanced level of English verbal and written
- Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed and build a career in the IT industry
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be.
Within Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions, we are looking for an Inside Sales Graduate to be part of our 1-year Graduate Program based in Bucharest, Romania.
We are interested in bringing onboard interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer-focused, results-driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Graduate you will be responsible for selling Dell’s products and services while focusing on developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts. You will support the field sales leader while working effectively in a team environment towards goals.
Learn the full range of DellEMC technology, products, and services to be able to identify how these products and services align to customer/partner needs
- Sell DellEMC's products and services to specified customer/partner segments in alignment with outside sales
- Identify and qualify new channel partners, distributors and retailers
- Cooperates and collaborate with colleagues’ cross-functionally, to support the sales process as well as maintains and expands business relationships/market share with existing and new customers/partners
- Explain technical, industry and market facts to position DellEMC as a competitive solution