L2 Support Analyst (French) @HN Services Romania
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Fluent in English and French;
• Intermediate Excel skills;
• Work experience in support functions;
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving orientation;
• Very good attention to details;
• Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
• Appetite for communication both written and oral;
• Basic SQL knowledge is a plus;
• Running/debugging macros is a plus.
• Perform application chain monitoring (morning check, flow monitoring);
• Handle on demand requests (ticket monitoring and closing for each request received);
• Perform scheduled tasks according to calendar/client requirements;
• Perform data administration and application management (data updates, script execution, launching on-demand processing, data export for processing);
• Detect application defects and incidents and raise alerts;
• Identify root-cause and propose solution;
• Transfer cases to L3 if unable to solve incoming issues;
• Contribute to testing on tool enhancements;
• Actively participate in operational meetings;
• Maintain up-to-date documentation and application contacts;
• Provide activity reports if requested;
• Ensure training for peers, back-up, new colleagues and follow results.