We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
• Completed Post Graduate Studies, in Accounting and Bookkeeping Information Systems, Audit, Finance, Insurance, Banks, Business Management, or other relevant areas by the end of his tenure at this level.
• 2+ years of previous experience in an accounting role.
• Computer literate (i.e. MS Office, ECDL, etc.) Excel & Word.
• Advanced operating knowledge of at least three financial applications.
• Advanced knowledge of at least one foreign language, preferably English.
• Good knowledge of accounting, tax compliance, and financial principles.
• Ability to work at client premises.
• Simultaneously serves a portfolio of clients of different sectors as allocated by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
• Data entry for the keeping of management and financial accounting.
• Assists/ supports clients on inventory activities, on their premises, as assigned by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
• Assists in the preparation of financial statements (balance sheet, profit, and loss account) for allocated small clients or as assigned by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
• Delivery of various tax returns and other physical documents at the Financial Administration or other public authorities, as assigned by Senior Associate/ Manager in charge if necessary.
• Transfers documents from/to private legal entities through customer representatives, as assigned by the Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
• Registers, files, and archives documents to secure proper tracking and effective access by topic & chronological as assigned by Senior Associate/ Manager in charge.
NB. We will answer to the eligible candidates only and the rest of the applicants will be safely kept for some other future roles!