Corporate Governance Associate
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
- Strong analytical and research capabilities;
- Excellent English skills (at least B2 level) are required as the company’s working language is English;
- Attention to details and ability to manage time to ensure targets are achieved;
- Flexible and adaptable, embracing change and a fast-paced environment;
- Resourceful and able to work independently;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Collects data from open sources and third-party data providers;
- Analyses and interprets the collected data;
- Maintains relevant information in internal research platforms;
- Author an Analyst View and Key Issue Comments that highlight the companies most material Corporate Governance themes and risks;
- Collaborates with reviewers while implementing feedback;
- Stays up-to-date with research methodology;
- Reports regularly and reliably different steps of the research process;
- Promote and champion our CG ratings to the market, clients and prospects in order to support marketing, account management and sales efforts by supporting publications such as the weekly Governance in Brief newsletter.
Nice to have:
- Professional experience in research;
- Professional experience in Corporate Governance or a related field;
- Additional language skills, such as Mandarin, Portuguese or Russian.