IT Project Manager with French
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed;
• Creates project plans;
• Maintains project objectives;
• Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards;
• Identifies and resolves issues and risks;
• Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise;
• Implements change practices;
• Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track;
• Portfolio management;
• Lead meetings and set expectations for project team;
• Maintain budget;
• Reporting on projects and portfolios.
• Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred;
• 5+ years’ experience in IT project management, especially larger projects with established firms or equivalent IT team leading experience;
• PMP certification nice to have; PMO experience preferred;
• Experience in Agile teams;
• Proven leadership skills;
• Expertise in conflict resolution;
• Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability;
• Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.;
• French (b2+).