20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Preferably from a services organization background with prior experience in Onsite-Nearshore model.
• Good to have developer / admin certification done in Salesforce
• Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
• Proven experience in implementing solution using APEX, Visualforce, Lightning
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Query Language (SQL/SOQL)
• Proficient in WebService Integration
• Experience with Heroku or Lightning Development (SFDC) preferred
• Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
• Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
• Experience with development using version control and release management
• Good to have experience in Test driven development – using selenium or provar
• Good to have experience with Jira
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English Proficiency
• Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
•The Salesforce Developer will design and implements the company’s solution using Salesforce Platform
•The incumbent will perform hands on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
•The Salesforce Developer will take an active role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Access to online benefits and learning platform
• AFI Discount Card
• Gym membership discount - WorldClass