Sales executive Galati/Braila
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
We are looking for someone who:
- has minimum 1-2 years of experience in sales and previous experience using Salesforce will be valued;
- is proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy;
- know how to negotiate your way into a super deal;
- has excellent communication skills. Detail-oriented, strong grammar and writing skills;
- is socially active.
- identify the most trendy establishments in your cities in categories such as restaurants, snacks, fashion, cosmetics, electronics, florists, etc.
- always be aware of, and be passionate about, the coolest places, events, and products in your city;
- be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your cities to deliver to our customers;
- meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company;
- daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits).
- flexible working environment;
- comprehensive private health insurance.
- meal vouchers;
- competitive salary;
- other benefits.