ESG Research Analyst
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
- Business English oral and writing skills are essential, as the company’s working language is English;
- Good research, analytical and writing capabilities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Resourceful, flexible and embraces change;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
As we grow, we are always looking for ambitious candidates to fill new positions in the areas of:
- Company ESG Research– research and analysis of company performance on environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues;
- Product Involvement Research– research and analysis of the involvement of companies in a range of products, services and business activities;
- Controversies Research– research and analysis of the involvement of companies in incidents and events that may negatively impact stakeholders or the environment.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWING PROCESS:
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.