Java Developer @HN Services Romania (Webhosting) (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- You will be part of a dedicated team for Customer Care development
- You will take part in designing and implementing software for our customer support tooling, Anti-Abuse and Anti-Fraud systems
- Advance your own ideas in a safe, friendly and communicative environment
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining teams products
- Work together with your colleagues to ensure the best tooling for the Customer Care Operations teams by assuming ownership for these topics
- Taking part in team’s analysis meetings to choose the best business and technical solution
- Implementing features and supporting automated testing activities (integration and/or unittest)
- Trying out and learning basic frontend development – if you are interested in it
- Being responsible for own topics in terms of functionality and technical quality (presenting them to team members and business partners, evaluating needed changes)
Currently our toolkit for development includes:
- Java, AKKA, REST & GraphQL services, Tomcat, Quarkus
- MySQl, Elastic Search, Redis, MongoDB
NICE TO HAVE:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a JAVA ecosystem (experience with deploying applications in a geo-redundant context is a plus)
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL and database related technologies (JPA, Hibernate, Mongo, Elasticsearch)
- Experience of working with application servers (Tomcat, Wildfly), and reactive frameworks (Quarkus & VertX)
- Basic knowhow about frontend technologies would be a plus