Senior C++ Software Developer - Remote
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
- 4+ years experience in embedded software development.
- Must have proficient with C/C++/OOP/OOD.
- Must have experience in designing, developing, and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
- Must have experience in scripting tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities.
- Familiarity with In-Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet, etc.)
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle practices.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, including producing clear and concise technical software documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment building software products.
- Working with the SW team to design, develop, and configure the full stack of our Client's components.
- Maintain code in a repository using revision control tools with Jira & GIT.
- Software issue troubleshooting, problem-solving, root cause analysis.
- Debugging, code optimization, and performance tuning.
- Perform software function unit and integration testing.
- Participate in design reviews.
Nice to have :
- Proficient with scripting languages - Python, Perl, etc.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
- Familiarity with ISO26262 (functional safety) and Product security.
- Experience in implementing, configuring, and integrating our client's layers like OS, RTE, BSW, Diagnostic, and applications.