Junior/Regular FrontEnd Developer
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
- Excellent experience in Angular, core .
- Code reviews (PR's).
- Experience developing applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experienced in using Agile development methodologies.
- TeamCity / JIRA.
- GIT / BitBucket.
- The ability to develop and architect frontend applications.
- Excellent communication and English skills.
- Can work under pressure and be delivery-focused and pragmatic.
- Excellent teamwork with collaborative, innovative, and intelligent problem-solving.
- Interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an emphatic and considerate way.
- Developing modern Web-based UI's in a collaborative scrum of scrums environments.
- Performance optimization and modern development, deployment, and configuration tools are preferred - as is the experience of financial systems.
Nice to have:
- Integration with/knowledge of Java 8 Micro Services.
- Understanding Design patterns and N-Tiers architectures.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery.
- Knowledge of TDD.
- Experience with SOA and Web Services.
- Experience with Oracle SQL.
- Experience with Linux and Cloud hosting/virtualization platforms.