Regular Developer Engineer C/C++ / Remote
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
- BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering, or mathematics
- Excellent level of CC++
- Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
- Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own implementation
- Experience with Autosar, Linux, socket programming, Yocto, Automake, CMake, Bash - Shell, Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Automotive experience (CANoe),
- IPC - dbus, pipe, queue.
- Review Software specifications, Architecture, and Design documents for the system.
- Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer.
- Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
- Communicate with customers in case of unclear technical requirements in the specifications.
- Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions.
- Act according to the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes.
- Mentorship for newcomers and junior developers.
Nice to have:
- GDB, GoogleTest.