Customer Care Representative | with French | Cluj-Napoca
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Excellent command of spoken and written French; good command of English is also required
- Good computer navigation skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge about the Travel Domain would be an added advantage
- Excellent customer servicing skills and customer service focus
- Very good business writing skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Team work / Managing Self / Adaptability
- Openness to Coaching and Feedback
-The main responsibility of this role is to manage online requests for hotel bookings for French customers.
- Processing hotel bookings using client specific applications and any other systems/tools required to complete the tasks
- Communicating with client through phone, chat or email to ensure timely processing of booking requests
- Sending booking confirmations/vouchers to the concerned departments/client
- Updating the systems with relevant information Self-performance management
Our client is a leading business process solutions company that looks deeper to drive business impact through integrated services and industry knowledge. The company, provides operations management, decision analytics and technology platforms to organizations across multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Attractive non-financial benefits package
- Bonus for French skills
- Bonus for performance
- Private medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Full-time and indefinite employment contract
- Professional and continuous training
- Building a career within a multinational team.