Junior QA Automation Engineer
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in test automation.
- Strong knowledge of Java or and good knowledge of SQL - scripting and database structure.
- Experience with industry-standard test tools and testing frameworks(e.g. HP ALM 11, UFT, Selenium).
- Understanding of testing across the full Software Development lifecycle.
- Experience in planning and executing testing across all layers.
- Experience in building out technical testing solutions adhering to frameworks and standards.
- Solid experience in test documentation design including test plans, test strategy, test cases, etc.
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and defect tracking(preferably JIRA)
- Experience in providing input into technical frameworks and strategies.
- Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients.
- Proven experience with Risk Management and Control policies and procedures.
- Proactively, initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Good written and spoken English: upper-intermediate and higher.
- Analyzing product requirements and specifications.
- Ensures that testing activities are conducted in accordance with the testing strategy and plan.
- Executes or contributes to proof of concept using technical tools and helping to evaluate ROI and feasibility studies.
- Enhances 'best of breed' framework/harness for automation testing.
- Implements or contributes to automation/performance test strategies.
- Defines requirements for test data environments.
- Defines or contributes to testing effort estimation based on experience, tools, and historical data.
- Creates test data, writing and executing of test cases/scripts.
- Ensures that test packs are maintained and have incorporated any specific tests that have been identified following a production incident.
- Analyses test results, documents issues, and retests corrections to ensure that problems are resolved.
- Ensures that test risks and issues are recorded and escalated as appropriate.
- Document and maintain project documentation and communicate results.
- Ensures the timely reporting and classification of defects.
- Ensures adherence to testing best practices and the Client's testing standards.
- Coordinates with all team members - QA/BA/DEV/PM.
- Collaborates with other peers to minimize testing inter-dependency issues and agree to migration to live environment.
- Aligns to the wider team/group objectives.
- Champions and participates in the activities of the broader QA & Testing profession and Community of Practice.
- Adheres to Client's Policies and Procedures.
- Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities to develop personal capability and improve performance contribution.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM
- System integration testing experience
- Continuous Integration: TeamCity or Jenkins
- Linux shell
- Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB, or tool-specific certifications).
- Load & Performance automation experience: HP LoadRunner, Jmeter.