DevOps Engineer - Remote
We are experts in the global search and selection industry - we work with professional and managerial talent worldwide. Utilizing an extensive international network to carry out cross border work allows us to bring a truly unique approach to the recruitment sector.
Antal Bucharest was established in 2003, via Irina Vasile, as one of the oldest master franchisees, and has enjoyed a continuous presence in the market and internationally.
Year after year, our office was locally nominated as Top Profit & Top Revenue in Bucharest as well as among the Top 5 Executive Recruitment agencies in Romania for its area of business, also winning the Best Service Quality Prize of Romanian Franchise National Association.
Antal Bucharest office, as a master franchisee, has launched since 2003 till today other sub franchised offices in across Romania and is willing to expand, continuously.
We have made a number of 3.791 placements, since 2003 till today, all of key experts, mid and top roles, out of them 56% are locally based and the rest, internationally.
- Python scripting (at least 3 years of experience).
- Git (GitHub or similar) / Source control systems (at least 3 years of experience).
- Ansible / Configuration Management (at least 3 years of experience).
- Docker / Container.
- bash / cmd / Powershell.
- Linux / Windows environment.
- Coding skills / Software development experience in OOP technologies (at least 3 years of experience).
- English language written and spoken.
- Problem-solving, Critical thinking.
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills.
- Customer-Centric Mindset.
- Passion and Proactivity (Intrinsically Motivated).
You will be responsible for improving the existing continuous integration environment and supporting developers to solve build issues:
- Will partner and support a close working relationship with team members, peers, engineering, and development teams for project work and solve issues that arise.
- Develop and extend tools to maintain and monitor deployments.
- Identify opportunities for automation and lead the development of systems to address those opportunities.
- Write and manage scripts using a version-controlled repository; scripts of various types are used to automate system management and event notification.
- Supports highly virtualized servers consisting of different high availability techniques i.e. clustering, load balancing, and cluster file systems.
Nice to have:
- Atlassian JIRA/ Confluence.
- Conan Package Manager.
- Zuul (or similar continuous integration tool).
- ELK (or similar log parsing tools).
- Grafana (or similar reporting tools).
- OpenStack (or similar cloud solution).
- English: B2 Upper-Intermediate.