Software Architect for TPMS SW - PSS TSR
Who we are? The ones who put "feeling" into the car tires. What we do? We develop software for Tire Pressure Monitoring systems for customers all over the world. We work closely with system requirements engineers, hardware engineers and project teams to deliver a high-quality Tire Pressure Monitoring functionality. Our software activities are split between Wheel Unit Sensors and TPMS RF receivers. What do we need? A passionate software developer/ architect, willing to reshape the TPMS future together with us. We have the feeling that our software architectures are so good, that we need somebody to help us understand if we are wrong or not. Your role will be to develop highly sophisticated solutions for AUTOSAR and non-AUTOSAR based projects or to define/ improve the architecture of our products. What do we offer? The best environment where you can learn and develop your team spirit. Task variety in different project and wide range of customers which will allow you to develop new set of technical skills and prove how good you are. Great place to work in a professional and young environment. A mentor during your integration period to support you to stepwise start working on project tasks.
* Have good knowledge/ experience of application development in C;
* Have a good understanding of Software Architecture;
* Knowledge on AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
* Knowledge of IBM Rational Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect;
* Basic knowledge of automotive standards;
* Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
* Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
* Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
We would also appreciate the following qualities:
* Automotive development process understanding;
* Experience with DOORs, Jenkins, Jira, GitHub;
* AGILE methodologies;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.