Software Requirements Manager - ADAS TSR
For our ADAS engineering team in Timisoara, we are looking for a Software Requirements Manager.
The role of the Requirements Manager is to structure, coordinate and perform the requirements management activities in one project.
The Requirements Manager supports the requirements team to achieve the different project goals related to requirements engineering.
The Requirements Manager role has different focus depending on the project phase (e.g. quote) and system of interest (e.g. base project, application project,... ).
* Managing of the complete requirements set of a project in quotation and development phase including stakeholder requirements, regarding availability and completeness. Responsible to consolidate, monitor and report;
* Coaching of project members in requirements management / method;
* Coordinates the stakeholder documents exchange process (import / export), receive, verify and provide requirements documents (including applicable documents) for project team;
* Performs configuration management for requirements management documents;
* Requirements management during quote / handling change requests related to requirements;
* Coordinates requirements freezes and performs requirements baselining (including creation of baseline sets) in accordance with the Project, Release and CM plan;
* Generates the requirements management plan as part of project plan;
* Plan and conduct requirements reviews with the stakeholders and disciplines for the modules within his level of development;
* Verify the requirements quality (process and method adherence) and setup corrective actions if needed;
* Analyze requirements work products to detect and eliminate weaknesses in order to optimize the requirements/product;
* Track and Report the current status of the requirements documents by using RM metrics: Engineering Progress (Review Status), Traceability (Deriving lower level Requirements), Test or Implementation Status (only reporting).
* Impact analysis based on the existing traceability;
* Identify, document and clarify with customer and internal stakeholder the open points;
* Assist and collaborate with the software project manager, SW architect, SW developers, SW testers;
* Identification and Distribution of all Stakeholder Requirements, e.g. Customer Requirement Specifications, Legal Standards, internal Standards. During the timeframe of integration, one of our experienced team members will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over the new responsibility.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Process experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
* Tool know how for Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
* Embedded development experience;
* Basic electronics understanding (AC, DC, digital inputs, analog inputs, frequency inputs, microcontroller);
* Very good English skills;
* Ability to read and understand complex technical specifications;
* Ability to explain and document complex requirements in an easily understandable way;
* Self-motivated and self-organized;
* Attention to detail.
Nice to have:
* Automotive experience;
* Software development;
* Embedded systems;
* Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN);
* Diagnostics protocols;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.