Software Project Manager - Product Line Radar - ADAS TSR
For our ADAS engineering team in Timisoara, we are looking for a Software Project Manager.
The role of the SW Project Manager is to lead and manage the software project team in order to implement a concept/solution, following the customer requirements. The SW Project Manager will take measures and ensure highest quality of the product, based on internal and customer requirements.
The SW project Manager will be in contact with the customer in order to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow.
* End to end responsible for all software deliverables of the project;
* Leads the software core team and represents the SW project towards the Project Management Team and the customer;
* Leads the SW project (Frame SW and algorithms) from planning to integration until final validation;
* Assures that the SW project is run according to the valid development processes. Main Activities:
* Plans and tracks all software deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality (including 3rd party software components);
* Manages and drives the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality;
* Assures that the SW project is run according to the valid development processes (Internal Process, SPICE, ISO26262);
* Leads software relevant requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution;
* Leads overall software relevant issue resolution covering planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on time execution;
* Monitors and reports status within the project team and towards SW Line Management;
* Drives on time execution of the SW project;
* Plans and performs SW release and SW milestones including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the SW Release Director. During the timeframe of integration, one of our experienced team members will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over the new responsibility.
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing;
* 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience;
* Negotiation skills;
* Communication and presentation skills;
* English advanced knowledge (German is an advantage).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.