Senior Consultant | Integration Developer
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience across software engineering disciplines and Microsoft.NET technologies, ideally C#
• Minimum 2 years experience working with Web Content Management System products (Sitecore preferred)
• Experience developing Azure API integrations
• Experience with key software engineering tools and practices such as dependency injection (e.g. Microsoft Unity) distributed source control (e.g. Git), continuous integration (e.g. Team City, Atlassian Bamboo), automated deployment (e.g. Octopus Deploy)
• Experience leading and mentoring junior software developers
• Proven success working in software development teams using a Scrum or Kanban based methodology
As a C# .NET developer at Deloitte Digital, you will help drive the delivery of large enterprise .NET implementation projects through the implementation of significant solution components and leading and mentoring more junior developers.