Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Three or more years of experience native mobile apps, using the Kotlin programming language
• Experience with software architecture patterns, such as MVVM and MVP
• Experience with reactive frameworks, such as RXJava and Coroutines
• Experience rolling out apps to the Play Store
• Attention to making secure, well performing apps
• A self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
• Strong presentation and group facilitation skills
• Strong leadership skills. You master your technology and lead people to deliver quality outcomes
• Designing and developing rich user interfaces for performance-critical mobile applications, utilising cutting edge technologies
• Being the conduit between business, technology and creative disciplines, with an ability to work with a medium to large team to deliver successful product projects
• Being adept and quickly evolving from fuzzy problems to working solution prototypes while being across the current and future state of digital technologies