Technical Support Engineer Night Shifts
Created for people, LearnShift is an HR consultancy company that aims to coach and advise all the candidates involved in the process. We are constantly searching for the best place for you to work and to develop. We love what we are doing and we believe in the magic of the human connection.Requirements
- Willing to work night shifts: 1am - 10am Romanian time and weekends;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing technical role, preferably in supporting REST API or enterprise software;
- Strong problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills;
- Familiarity with REST API ecosystem and ability to read code in at least one server-side language (C#, Java, Python, Node.js, Ruby, or PHP);
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills;
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and consistently adapt new approaches and apply new information in daily work;
- People person with a huge desire to help others succeed;
- Ability to professionally and diplomatically address customer concerns and provide concise feedback.
Nice to have:
- Previous exposure or knowledge of Twilio products;
- Telecommunications industry work experience;
- Previous experience with JIRA, Zendesk, or similar ticketing systems;
- Passionate about troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- Working on messaging email cases submitted by both individual developers and major brands;
- Assisting customers with troubleshooting message deliverability issues and debug customer code;
- Speaking with customers on the phone and chat in order to guide them through the development of their SMS application;
- Collaborating with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack;
- Reporting reproducible bugs and reviewing the client's internal knowledge base to stay up to speed with industry shifts and standards.