Audit Financiar - Remote
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Graduates from Finance / Economics / Accounting/Technical Sciences;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Previous experience in a similar position ori in accounting (2-4 years) is required
• Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
• Desire to exceed expectations
• Interest in the different fields of assurance
• Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
• Develops working knowledge of the objectives of an audit (e.g., statutory and other regulatory requirements, client expectations and types of reports to be rendered) as well as the planned audit approach (including the effect of weaknesses in the control environment and other risks for the areas of the audit that they personally execute).
• Executes audit procedures, such as obtaining an understanding of routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
• Prepares written communications such as client correspondence, memoranda and other working papers that document the audit procedures performed, the findings, and the results of those procedures.
• Works under close supervision. Complete instructions are furnished and work is reviewed to verify its accuracy and compliance with required procedures and instructions.
• Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
• Participates in one-to-one and small group discussions with other engagement team members and client personnel.
• Interacts with client personnel and demonstrates a commitment to continually improve our client's satisfaction.
• Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating with the senior and other staff, sharing information, accepting constructive feedback, and accepting additional assignments when appropriate.
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁’𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?
Free certifications (ACCA, ACA), national&international trainings
Top notch counseling, mentorship
Most globally integrated knowledge system
Our Client’s Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
Medical coverage for you and your family
Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts