Requirements Manager, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- You have 2 years of experience in engineering, preferable in a role of Requirement Engineer, Business Analyst, Software Architect, Product Owner or Consultant
- Preferable, you have knowledge in one of the areas: requirements management, system architecture and design processes, software development or functional safety of driver assistance or automated driving systems
- You have good knowledge of environment sensors (video, radar, lidar) and typical modules used in cognition solutions
- Preferable, you have experience in development of solution for railways systems, knowledge about rail norms EN 50155, EN 50657 and/or other relevant standards
- Experience in architecture and design processes would also be really appreciated
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Did you know that Bosch develops systems for the Railways industry?
We use the same sensors from the automotive industry (Radar, Video and a Rail Control Unit) and we adapt the software for the tramways.
The Tram Forward Collision Waring (TFCW) detects pedestrians and bicyclists and gives a warning to the tram driver. It even breaks the tram if a collision is unavoidable, because it is "Invented for Life"!
Do you want to know how the Engineering Center Cluj is contributing for safe transportation?
Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be responsible for handling requirement management for environment sensing systems from system level down to component level (left side of V model)
- Gathering clear customer requirements within the project scope will be one of your responsibilities
- Developing a system which helps both customers and developers
- You will document the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project
- You will define and also, execute clear tests of the solutions you designed
- You will take care of the development of the process according to EN 50155, EN 50657 and/or other relevant standards