Change Program Manager
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
We are looking for a Global Change Program Manager to support our Airbnb account!
Bachelor's Degree in any field
Project Management Professional Certification or equivalent
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (preferable)
3+ years of experience managing programs in the call center / BPO industry (i.e Operations Management, Training Management, IT development, etc); experience in complex project/program management, new business development or process improvement would be considered a plus
Spoken and written English 95%
Microsoft Project Plan or Equivalent project management tool
MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Apply strong project and change management techniques and skills to ensure successful delivery of project objectives for large, complex initiatives.
- Analyze and deconstruct complicated business problems into manageable process improvement or process design projects ensuring coordination between all elements.
- Lead the investigation, scoping, planning and facilitation of process improvement and process design initiatives, overseeing development and ensuring change management best practices are leveraged.
- Maintain and extend strong positive relationships with Airbnb stakeholders at all times, including interactions with senior leadership on a regular basis. Ensure all interactions, both verbal and written, are professional and display appropriate courtesy.
- Owns and drives all Airbnb projects and commercial and account changes as directed by Airbnb with assigned PMO’s in each TI Location.
- Define project scope and deliverables, consistently adhering to predefined quality measurements to meet business needs and Airbnb direction.
- Build and lead a matrix project team that will deliver the project on time and within scope. This includes various internal cross-functional units whose respective roles and responsibilities will be delineated in the project plan as directed by Airbnb.
- Collect and validate the requirements to estimate the tasks, human resources, cost and time it will take to deliver a project. This will be performed in collaboration with Airbnb.
- Drive TI initiatives and Global standardization for all TI/Airbnb process.
- Drive PMO resource to execute all projects and changes as directed by Airbnb.
- Coordinate all Airbnb tasks at a local PMO level.
- Communicate progress to Airbnb and TI stakeholders (Executives), sponsors (Functional Managers) and team members from project conception through completion.
- Champion continuous improvement of standard processes, procedures, documentation, templates and enhancement within the Global PMO department.
- Stay informed and up to date with project management and process improvement industry best practices and share knowledge with peers and team members.
- Provide global TI high level plan and timelines related to Airbnb project and or change requests.
- Drive the global communication of project/change with all TI Internal and Airbnb stakeholders.
- Coordinate all commercial projects and changes as prioritized by Airbnb.
- Coordinate all internal process improvement programs as a result of Airbnb program changes.