We are seeking to hire a skilled Personal Assistant who will need to perform diary management for various English speaking SG entities and also organize travel arrangements within SAP Concur/ telephone and email liaison with BCD travel among other tasks
What you will do:
- Co-ordinate complex and busy diary schedules – MS Outlook;
- Booking meetings with internal and external parties;
- Process expenses accurately and efficiently;
- Correspond with internal and external parties in English
- Preparation of presentations / organisation charts – MS PowerPoint;
- Ad hoc administrative/secretarial duties – MS packages (Office, Skype, Teams)
- Organize travel itineraries to international destinations;
- Process visas (when required) for travellers;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight time deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulosity, attention to details and strong analytical skills;
- Strong MS Office practical knowledge (strong emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word basic knowledge required)
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future.
Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company.
Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.