Performance Testing Specialist
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT for Businesses) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day.
Within the Performance Testing division, in charge of services to test environments, the HOT expert (Technical Approval) is a recognized expert for his knowledge of the performance engineering business, and for his ability to understand the needs professions, allowing it to propose solutions adapted to the needs of the project teams.
Your role in a nutshell:
The goal of the HOT team is to support the needs of technical approval test campaign and to provide all the performance expertise to the project teams, to validate the applications technical capacities. This technical approval and expertise activity goes through test methods, derived from AGILE methods and continuous integration. The mission is for HOT Level 2 support and includes the following components:
- Participation in N2 in Technical Homologation (HOT) campaigns with support in particular for the execution of tests and random checks;
- Keeping performance platforms operational and performing documented administration acts on performance platforms;
- Participation in the day-to-day management and administration of the HOT team's activities, such as the maintenance of knowledge databases, relations and collaboration with N3 experts (responsible for the test campaign), exchanges with the management of the team).
- Know and have widely used a performance testing tool like LoadRunner or Performance Center;
- Have control over writing and debugging test scripts;
- Have a good knowledge of performance random analysis check;
We also value:
- Adopt a spirit of service and team in relations with all partners.
- Showing a responsible attitude in the overall exercise of the mission.
- Relational capacities
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service.