Technical Support Specialist
CGI in Romania
Founded in 1976, CGI is among the largest independent IT and business consulting services firms in the world. With 78,000 consultants and other professionals across the globe, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from strategic IT and business consulting to systems integration, managed IT and business process services and intellectual property solutions. CGI works with clients through a local relationship model complemented by a global delivery network that helps clients digitally transform their organizations and accelerate results. With Fiscal 2019 reported revenue of C$12.1 billion, CGI shares are listed on the TSX (GIB.A) and the NYSE (GIB). Learn more at cgi.com.
À propos de CGI
Fondée en 1976, CGI figure parmi les plus importantes entreprises indépendantes de services-conseils en technologie de l’information (TI) et en management au monde. CGI compte 78 000 conseillers et autres professionnels établis partout dans le monde grâce auxquels l’entreprise offre un portefeuille complet de services et de solutions : des services-conseils stratégiques en TI et en management, de l’intégration de systèmes, des services en TI et en gestion des processus d’affaires en mode délégué ainsi que des solutions de propriété intellectuelle. La collaboration de CGI avec ses clients repose sur un modèle axé sur les relations locales, conjugué à un réseau mondial de prestation de services, qui permet aux clients de réaliser la transformation numérique de leur organisation et d’accélérer l’obtention de résultats. Au cours de l’exercice financier 2019, CGI a généré des revenus de 12,1 milliards de dollars canadiens. Les actions de CGI sont inscrites à la Bourse de Toronto (GIB.A) ainsi qu’à la Bourse de New York (GIB). Apprenez-en davantage sur cgi.com.
What you’ll be doing?
In a few words, being a Support Specialist in our company means being part of a team that provides assistance to our clients at a medium to advanced level. You don't become a specialist from day one, but with the help of colleagues and in-house training programs, you will become one in time.
So if you are passionate about IT, you know how to communicate and understand the importance of the communication process (both in the team and with customers), you have very good relationship skills, you speak good English (French would be a bonus), you are responsible, organized and you can make decisions at key moments, keep reading!
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Higher education in progress or completed
• Experience in one of the fields: help desk, call centre / customer support
• Very good computer skills
You have an advantage if you have knowledge or experience related to:
• Windows OS and UNIX
• Internet and Intranet technologies
• Remote connection applications
• SQL queries, relational database management systems
• The retail field
What will be your contribution?
After a comprehensive training on the project and application, here is your role:
You will take and resolve phone calls from users - employees of retail companies that use the our back-office solution. More precisely:
• You will gather information for a good understanding of the case
• You will keep the communication opened with the user from start to end - from understanding the case he is facing to solving it
• You will have extensive access to the computer resources of the application for investigating and resolving the case.
Your role in the team is very important therefore you will contribute to other activities as well. E.g:
• You will monitor the smooth running of the various processes installed on the client, through a special interface
• You will participate in the implementation of IT projects, in the enrichment of the knowledge base and internal procedures for the development of support
• You will participate in internal trainings and organize short informative sessions for the transfer of knowledge to the whole team, you will keep in touch with the rest of the teams involved in similar projects and you will participate in the exchange of information
• Last, but not least, you will provide support for specific cases (via telephone call or by travelling to the client's work points, after a training period of at least 6 months)”
What do we offer you?
• We have a dynamic work environment and the team in which you will make your valuable contribution is a young and motivated one. You will benefit from continuous specialized training and, depending on the ongoing projects, you will participate in trips both in the country and abroad.
• The salary package is calculated according to each profile and experience and it includes meal vouchers, medical services and others. You will receive more information about the company's offer during the interview.
We are waiting for you to be part of our team!