Software System Test Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have experience with embedded software/system testing;
- You have good knowledge of automotive communication protocols: CAN, Flexray, Ethernet;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
Engineering Electric Steering
You will work with us on testing the software that runs on the ECUs found in the car's Steering system (front wheel steering and rear gear). You will be testing with us all of the system functionalities (including autonomous driving) on HIL systems.
Engineering Powertrain Systems
You will be testing on HIL benches the system functionalities of an ECU that are responsible for the optimized operation of the internal combustion engine in terms of fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and driving behavior. This whole system also includes the respective safety, security and diagnostic functionality.
Engineering Software Automotive
You will have the opportunity to contribute to testing our driver assistance projects and sensors, like Driver Assistance System domain controller, Automated Valet Parking and next-gen Tire Pressure Monitoring on various ECUs.
Our shared focus revolves around verification & validation, in-vehicle COMM and diagnostics and also, test-related topics like automation and test bench creation.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
Here are the technologies you can get in contact with:
- Scripting languages: Python, CAPL, Pearl, Ruby;
- Tools: Automation Desk, Control Desk, Vector tools, ECU Tester, INCA;
- HiL systems: dSpace, ETAS;
- PCIe protocols;
- Engine physics and control, test automation;
- You will review requirements with focus on testability;
- You be responsible with the planning and implementation of test specification for test scripts;
- You will implement test scripts for the HIL systems;
- You be responsible for the test execution, analysis of test reports, documentation of test scripts;
- You will support continuous innovation in test development & rollout;