Product Integrator for Head up Display - VNI HMI - TSR
To put it simply, a HUD is a digital transparent image that is projected in front of the driver's eyes at a certain distance, displaying the same information you would get from the dashboard. This can include everything from your current instrument cluster informations to navigation and much more. You will:
* be part of the HUD PDC (Product Development Center) in business unit HMI;
* Work in an international team;
* Be involved in a wide product range with different display sizes (from 1.8" to 3.1" display and bigger for new generations of HUD);
* Work with the latest technologies on the market: combiner HUD, windshield HUD or even AR HUD;
* Have the chance of a carreer path with system development perspective. Responsabilities:
* Participates to the definition of the content of customer delivery, in order to support the system integration planning;
* Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer;
* Responsible for checking and integrating reusable existing/ generic solutions;
* Supports error analysis process (e.g. checks system impact);
* Responsible for creating the documentation for own area of responsibility, according to the process;
* Offers support in field return analysis. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Automatics, Mechanics) or relevant professional experience.
* More than 2 years experience in at least one discipline.
* Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
* Capability to analyze technical problems;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good language skills (English).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.