Learning & Development Internship - TSR
Being part of an enthusiastic, open and dynamic R&D Learning & Development (L&D) team, you will have the following roles:
* Support HR Training Responsible in fulfilling training plan for Timisoara R&D employees and in finding development actions/ measures to answer to fill the development needs of various teams;
* Support in organizing training activities such as: send training invitation to participants, track attendance rate, create and update participation list, create classes in LMS tool, initiate shopping cart for training approval process, initiate feedback forms and prepare feedback analysis; fill in training database; monitor KPIs for the training process;
* Interface with training supplier in order to organize training sessions and update training agendas;
* Archive and distribute training certificates;
* Offer support in different learning & development projects. We are warmly welcoming you into our team and will work closely together during the integration period and beyond, so you can be effective in your new role and responsibilities as soon as possible.
* Student at Social Sciences/ Marketing/ Economics/ Data science or other faculty;
* Available for a part time program (6 hours/ day);
* Attention to details and analytical skills;
* Proactive attitude;
* Interested in people development;
* Positive and solution-oriented approach towards challenges and customer needs;
* Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills;
* Good knowledge and experience in working with MS
* Office (especially Excel and Power point);
* Good knowledge of English Language (both written and spoken).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Amazing internship opportunity that can kickstart your career;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Meal tickets;
* Flexible working schedule.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.